Do these stats shock you...
- 4,000 women die each year due to domestic violence.
- 17.7 million women as of 1998 have experienced sexual assault.
- 1.2 million students drop out of high school in the United States every year.
- Childhood sexual abuse survivors are 10 to 13 times more likely to attempt suicide.
- 1.5 million U.S. high school boys & girls admit to being physically harmed by someone they are romantically involved with.
- 4.8 million Black and African American people reported having a mental illness.
Check Kimesha's Availability
Workbooks & Books
Kimesha acquired the label "victim" at the age of 7. After a series of violent relationships and destructive patterns, Kimesha decided to write a new story.